Are you prepared every moment of the day?
As a biohacker, mother, wife, coach, friend, and mentor, I have to be prepared, I never know what's coming my way. Today I'm sharing my top lifesavers that I carry with me everywhere I go and I definitely don't leave home without.
- FIRST my bag. I'm not a shoulder bag woman, I have several, really nice bags, that can carry a small kitchen in them but I don't… A couple of years ago I got a large Guillard, it's beautiful but sits in my closet… when I carry that bag, too much stuff ends up in and my neck hurts. I've changed that by using A FANNY PACK. That's right, if it doesn't fit in, it's out and not important.
- Charcoal… just in case I am tempted to eat something that is not quite right… such as airport food….
- Lipliner, lipstick, and chapstick. Doesn't matter what I'm wearing if I have my lips done, I can be wearing sweatpants and meet the President, well an ex-president and be perfectly content, and know that I look amazing!
- Call me old fashion, but I still have business cards with me. I know everyone has a smartphone, and it's easy to "plug in your digits" to someone else's phone -- BUT there is something about handing someone a card, where they touch it and read it, that tactile experience changes the brain's activity. I'm more likely to be remembered, and that's what I want… don't you?
- Tweezers. Every woman should carry tweezers. I cant' tell you how many women I see walking around with a rogue hair on her eyebrow or chin… and yes I've been a victim of the wild hair… hormone fluctuations can be a total B*tch…
- Stress relief in a bottle. Yep, every day all day I carry my bottle of HEMP, pure and simple I don't want to be caught without it. Traffic in San Francisco, with it's entitled, stupid, Uber drivers who suddenly stop in the middle of the small street… to pick someone up or do a drop off…. Is enough to make any woman crazy. (Well it makes me crazy.) A few pumps here and there… instant relief and a smile.
Those are my top items that hang out with me every day, all day, grab a bottle or a set of tweezers, order your new business cards, and take a load off your shoulders. This holiday season is here and we, together have to thrive, let's do it lightly and with a wonderfully stressfree smile!
I just got back from a HEMP conference and posted about it over in the Upgraded Hemp Group. Find out more.
Want More To Read?
Being a woman is everything. I love everything about it, I love standing on my own two feet, sometimes I even imagine wearing a cape!
How to get you MOJO back even when you're gosh darn tired!
You’re a hard working woman with a business you’re trying to get off the ground while also raising three children, and after 15 or so years of marriage, you’re just so over sex. Like seriously, a good book and a glass of wine are your go to pleasures. I get it, but I've got five super pro tips you need to try now!
My life ended up taking quite the different turn to the one I expected. As a model I was travelling the world, meeting new and exciting people and working crazy hours. I loved my life but before I had even stepped away from the camera and clothes I had my hands in a number of businesses like a kid mixing colors while finger painting and it soon became obvious that being a model wasn’t the end of the road for me - it was a launching pad.
A serious crisis is occurring in our world. No one is sleeping. Are you a part of that crisis too? You're not alone! Read on for how I helped Sophia!
Tell me what the Vagas Nerve and why I should care...
You probably wouldn’t have guessed it from looking at my smiling face, and when I’m sharing about sleep on Facebook, but for years now, I have struggled through my daily life with a big dose of chronic pain. On bad days my pain has been sharp and debilitating, while on my best days it is a dull ache that shadows my every move. Yeah, that’s right - my best days have still pretty bad.